Year in Infrastructure 2018
This year, the "Year in Infrastructure 2018" conference will take place from 15 to 18 October 2018 at the Hilton London Metropole in London. The Year in Infrastructure 2018 conference brings together international leaders in infrastructure design, construction and operation. The conference will focus on best practices and technologies of going digital.
The conference is known worldwide as a leading forum on current issues and opportunities affecting the infrastructure industry. Visitors hear presentations from industry opinion leaders, participate in forums and discussions and learn more about technologies and best practices that will shape the future of project execution and infrastructure operations.
The participants in the Year In Infrastructure conference will be offered a lot. You can participate in a variety of events. Here is an overview:
- Academy Day - On Monday, you can choose from six Digital Advancement Academies to learn best practices and learn about the latest research in the industry.
- Keynote presentations - Listen to presentations from guests, partners and Bentley executives on the future of infrastructure.
- Reception - On Tuesday evening we start the conference with snacks, drinks and dancing.
- Industry forums - two full days - Tuesday and Wednesday - are reserved for industry-specific content.
- Technology Pavilion - From Tuesday to Thursday you can watch technology demonstrations from industry leaders at different times.
- Day for Strategic Partners - Gain insight into Bentley's digital co-venturing with Microsoft, Siemens, and Topcon.
- Gala Dinner and Award Ceremony - The culmination of your conference experience is the gala dinner with the award ceremony, to which you can wear a tuxedo.
Year in Infrastructure in figures:
1,000 industry experts
150 members of the press
100 industry sponsors
57 YII Award finalists
36 industry-specific meetings
12 meetings with strategic partners
6 Industry forums
6 Digital Advancement Academies
6 keynotes on the main stage
4 Technology Pavilion Partners
1 PHANTASTIC Conference
During the event you can follow the events in the social media: Follow Bentley Systems on Twitter, Facebook, LinkedIN and Instagram. VenturisIT - as the most successful Bentley partner - will also keep you informed about the conference on its social media channels such as LinkedIN, Xing & Twitter.